The 1915 Çanakkale Suspension Bridge is the longest mid-span suspension bridge in the world with…
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Year: 2014
- Obstruction Lights type: Medium Intensity LED Obstruction Lights (MIOL-B)
- Altitude of the obstacle: 165 m (541 ft) and 168 m (554 ft)
- The Bosphorus Bridge or officially 15 July Martyrs Bridge (15 Temmuz Şehitler Köprüsü), also called the First Bridge, is one of the three suspension bridges spanning the Bosphorus strait in Istanbul, thus connecting Europe and Asia.
- The Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge (Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror Bridge), also known as the Second Bosphorus Bridge, is a bridge in Istanbul, spanning the Bosphorus strait. When completed in 1988, it was the 5th-longest suspension bridge span in the world; today it is the 24th.
These three bridges of the Bosphorus, which connect Europe and Asia, have a geopolitical place for both air and sea traffic in terms of location. As there are important airports on both sides of the Bosphorus, an average of 683,932 flights a year and 90 million people and 842 thousand tons of cargo are carried on these flights. Wetra, which is produced exactly in compliance with ICAO and FAA regulations, is a source of pride and a good experience to be determined and selected by the relevant institutions that it is the most reliable solution at such a place where such air traffic is intense.
Wetra High Intensity LED Obstruction lights are preffered for air traffic safety of those bridge. For Aviation lighting, 4 pcs MIOL-B on the each top and they are feeded by control panel that placed on each piers. Its totally appropriate with ICAO and FAA rules. All the lamps are lighting synchronous through the GPS system.