MEDIUM INTENSITY OBSTRUCTION LIGHT (MIOL)
- Type A(used both day and night time) WHITE-FLASHING LIGHT
- Type B(used only during night time) RED-FLASHING LIGHT
- Type C(used only during night time RED-STEADY BURNING LIGHT
MIOL-A,B or C should be used to lit extensive object (group of buildings or tree) or structure with 45 m < H ≤ 150 m
Note: Medium intensity lights, type A and C should be used alone, whereas medium intensity lights, Type B should be used either alone or in combination with LIOL-B.
DUAL MEDIUM INTENSITY OBSTRUCTION LIGHT (MIOL)
- Type AB WHITE FLASHING LIGHT(day time) RED FLASHING LIGHT (night time)
- Type AC WHITE FLASHING LIGHT(day time) RED STEADY BURNING LIGHT (night time)
Where, in the opinion of the appropriate authority, the use of MIOL-A, at night may dazzle pilots in the vicinity of an aerodrome (within approximately 10 000 m radius) or cause significant environmental concerns, a dual obstacle lighting system should be provided.
This system should be composed of medium-intensity obstacle lights, Type A, as appropriate, for daytime and twilight use and medium-intensity obstacle lights, Type B or C, for night-time use.
Luxsolar MIOL B / MIOL C (Medium Intensity Obstruction Light). Medium intensity obstruction light, multiled…
LUXSOLAR MIOL A (Medium Intensity Aviation Obstruction Light). Medium intensity aircraft warning lights, multiled type. In…